At BuildmyBiz we firmly believe that protection of your privacy is important and take extensive measures to ensure the protection of your private information. This document outlines how we use the personal information we receive and collect when you use our services.
How we may use your personal data
- After you have given consent to pay, the billing information you provide will be processed by our secure payment processing service.
- We may use your name and email address to send out BuildmyBiz newsletters or important information related to your business.
- If required by law, we may be required to furnish your personal information with third parties. We may disclose your information to your licensing agency or government agency if they contact us.
- We may use your email address to contact you if we have any questions regarding your certificate or in customer support correspondence.
- When you send an email to BuildmyBiz we will retain your email address in order to fully process your request, as well as and for record keeping purposes.
- We will maintain your personal information (except billing information) as needed for company records.
- We will not share or sell your personal information without your consent, unless ordered by law.
- We are not held liable if there is a security breach with our third party payment processing service.
- We take security measures to protect against misuse and loss or alteration of data within our system. We are not liable for any personal information that you submit to BuildmyBiz. All the information that you provide to BuildmyBiz is submitted at your own risk.
- The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. However, you may opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our emails.
contact us if any questions at : firstname.lastname@example.org