Apply for a Trademark for your Business
Average time to complete questionnaire is under 15 minutes
We file your Trademark application for your product/service, logo, or slogan. Get protectection for your Brand with a Trademark. Start Now!
Let BuildmyBiz file your trademark application today for only $99 + Federal Filing Fees
What is a Trademark or Service mark ?
A trademark is a recognizable insignia, phrase, word, or symbol that denotes a specific product and legally differentiates it from all other products of its kind. A trademark exclusively identifies a product as belonging to a specific company and recognizes the company’s ownership of the brand.
Protect Your Brand
Sell or License Your Brand
Since colonial times, the United States had been protecting trademarks informally under common law.
In the United States
- 1791: The conversation about trademark legislation in the U.S. began in earnest during President Thomas Jefferson’s office.
- 1870: Congress proposed a formal trademark law, but it the Senate squashed it because the bill conflicted with constitutional rights.
- 1881: Congress passed a new trademark act.
- 1905: Congress revised it and drafted the final Trademark Act.
- 1946: Congress passed the Lanham Act, which defined federal trademark rules and gave the USPTO administrative authority over trademark registration.
“Thank you so much BuildmyBiz!! I just got my LLC through you guys. You saved me so much money. I surely will be referring you guys!"
I needed to get an llc for my new company and found you guys online. The service was fast and easy for me, no complaints at all. I appreciate it!
This is my second time creating an llc with you guys - and I appreciate the consistent service and friendly support. This site gets simpler for me with every time. Thanks guys!!